Preferred Provider Program
The Power of CRWA Working For You
Are in interested in becoming a Preferred Provider with CRWA? Download the 2016 Preferred Provider RFP HERE.
AdEdge Water Technologies, LLC specializes in the design, manufacturing, and supply of innovative packaged treatment solutions that remove contaminants from groundwater. AdEdge has extensive experience in California for the removal of arsenic, iron, manganese, nitrate, perchlorate, hexavalent chromium, hydrogen sulfide, uranium, and fluoride.
AdEdge offers a full range of innovative and conventional treatment solutions including biological filtration, adsorption, coagulation/filtration, oxidation/filtration, ion exchange, membrane solutions, pre-and-post treatment, and general filtration.
AdEdge provides sustainable, affordable, and low waste treatment solutions that are tailored to the customer’s water chemistry and project needs.
AdEdge Treatment Offerings:
• AdEdge Package Units (APU)
• Modular Treatment Systems
• WaterPOD Containerized Treatment Systems
• biotttaTM Biotreatment Systems
• ADIN Chemical Feed Systems
• H2Zero Backwash Recycle Systems
• INGenius Panel Controls
• AdVantEdge Residential Products
New from AdEdge, biotttaTM is a pioneering California regulatory approved treatment process exclusive to AdEdge that is an economical, sustainable, and long-term solution that addresses multiple contaminant removal.
Contact us at:
AdEdge Water Technologies, LLC | 5152 Belle Wood Court | Buford, Georgia 30518 | www.adedgetechnologies.com | 1-866-8ADEDGE | Fax: 678-835-0057 | Email: email@example.com
American Leak Detection was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in
• Underground Utility Location
American Leak Detection is the Municipal Leak Detection Expert.
Bartle Wells Associates (BWA) is an independent financial advisor to public agencies that specializes in water and wastewater rates and finance. Our firm was established in 1964 and is owned and managed by its principal consultants. We have 50 years of experience advising local governments on the complexities and challenges in public finance.
• Full Service Environmental Laboratory
For further information contact Mark Ellis with BC Labs at: 800-878-4911 ext. 431
With offices in San Luis Obispo, Bakersfield, Los Angeles and Inland Empire, Cannon has provided engineering, surveying, construction administration and management, inspection, and planning services to clients since our inception in 1976. We pride ourselves in being a "one stop shop" with a broad in-house ability to provide civil, mechanical, structural, and electrical engineering services as well as survey, automation, and more specialized services such as agricultural engineering. Our goal is to provide Reliable Responsive Solutions for projects small to large. To do this, we employ a diverse team of professionals who can provide the following services:
Kamstrup is a world-leading supplier of energy and water metering solutions. Kamstrup has manufactured meters for 70 years; for 24 of those years, we have manufactured ultrasonic smart meters. We have more experience manufacturing ultrasonic meters than any other meter manufacturer in the US water utility market.
All products are produced with the highest certifications for environmental safety and quality in our fully automated production facilities in Denmark.
Through our years of experience, we have learned that every community and water system is unique. So we make sure our smart metering solutions are unique too, developing technology specifically aimed to solve challenges our customers face.
Learn more about our experience and how we can help you and your water system at www.kamstrup.com
• Manufacturer of the only smart water meter approved by California’s Division of Measurement Standards for submetering
• Smart meters ranging in size from 5/8” to 48”
• Simple-to-deploy and maintain AMR system, READy, that uses Goggle Maps and smartphone
• Partnerships with Aclara and Mueller Systems for AMI interoperability
Providing Innovative Environmental Compliance Management Software
Solutions for the Water and Wastewater Industry
NJBSoft, LLC was created with the vision to provide advanced value-added technological solutions for Civil, Environmental and Municipal Engineering sectors. We specialize in software technology and hydraulic, water quality and real-time modeling. Our most recent advanced valve-added technological solutions are providing enormous benefits to the municipal and environmental sectors in achieving environmental compliance excellence which also results in cost and time savings.
The Sampling and Monitoring System (SAMS) software is available for the numerous environmental programs:
• Drinking Water
• Backflow Prevention
• Air Quality
• Industrial Pretreatment Program
• Asset Management
The SAMSWater automatically schedules required sampling based on results and generates reports such as the Consumer Confidence Reports. The SAMSWastewater provides alerts of compliance status and generates reports according to National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System and other wastewater permits.
SAMS will automatically:
• Determine testing or monitoring frequencies based on the previous results
• Schedule testing and monitoring through software calendar
• Generate Chain of Custody (COC)
• Import laboratory results
• Track the entire life cycle of samples
• Send Email and calendar alerts for triggers, monitoring events or exceedences
• Trend and graph results and data
• Generate compliance reports and user defined reports
• Apply new regulatory updates
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT NJBSOFT PRODUCTS CONTACT
Quad Knopf has been providing communities with water solutions since 1972.
• Storage Tanks
Full Suite of Services:
• Engineering for Water Supply, Distribution and Treatment
SCS Engineers aids clients in the use and management of surface and groundwater resources. We assist public agencies, attorneys, and private companies in the evaluation, development, and protection of groundwater for domestic, municipal, agricultural, and industrial uses. Clients include towns, rural water districts, corporations, private landowners, law firms, Native American tribes, water commissions, and landfill operators.
When assessing the potential for developing an area, groundwater evaluations are often necessary to determine the current and future impact on local resources. Variables affecting groundwater management, include the geologic and hydrogeologic environment, water quality, the location and rate of natural and artificial recharge, interaction of streams and aquifers, extraction rates, groundwater import and export, wastewater utilization, and legal considerations.
Key to the success of most programs is an understanding of the natural environment, basin overdraft potential, and the interrelated environmental, legal, and political consideration.
Our Water Resources Management Practice
· Preparation of Drinking Water Source Assessment Plans (DWSAPs)
· Water well design and construction oversight
· Wellhead protection programs
· Unified watershed assessments and sanitary surveys
· Aquifer testing and analysis
· Regional and local hydrogeologic investigation
· Groundwater and soil contamination assessment and remediation
· Groundwater modeling
· Evaluation of water distribution and irrigation systems
For further information, please contact:
Chuck Houser, Project Manager
Phone: (858) 571-5500
Address: 8799 Balboa Ave., Suite 290
San Diego, CA 92123
Comprehensive Water Tank Maintenance and New Tank Installation
Superior Tank Solutions Inc. (STS) is a full service contractor dedicated to providing complete maintenance, repair, design and installation of steel water storage tanks.
STS provides a wide variety of services to simplify tank maintenance and ensure your tanks operate at peak performance:
• Routine cleaning to remove sediment and biofilm preserving water quality.
• Complete interior and exterior tank inspection with coating analysis
• Testing for hidden corrosion on the underside of tank bottom.
• Tank review for compliance to government regulations
• Safety and security upgrades to avoid employee injury and unwanted intrusion.
• Active mixing system installation.
• Customized Annual Maintenance Programs for affordable fixed annual costs.
• Coating rehabs and renovations including lead abatement and extending life 100% solids coatings (VOC free)
• Structural repairs and upgrades: from small leaks to floor/rafter replacement.
• New steel tank manufacturing and installation
STS is committed to providing Superior products and services for all of our client’s storage tank needs.
For further information contact:
Matt Tasch, Director of Project Management, with Superior Tank Solutions, Inc.:
Preferred Provider Program
Established in 1954, Taber Consultants has a successful 60+ year track record of working with federal, state, county and local public agencies and special districts in rural areas and small communities throughout California.
Taber Consultants provides timely, innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to client challenges in the areas of water resources management, geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, environmental site investigations and cleanups, and regulatory reporting and compliance.
Too often in today’s business world, customer service is a forgotten issue. Not so at Taber Consultants. We listen to your needs and identify timely solutions that benefit you. We go out of our way to understand your business and timetables, so we can meet all your requirements. And, we stand behind our work all the way.
When it comes to our business, we offer our clients a powerful resource and a recipe for successful completion of your projects on time and on budget.
TABER CONSULTANTS’ KEY SERVICES INCLUDE:
Water Resources Services
• Hydrogeological evaluations
• Well siting studies
• Water resources development
• Pumping tests
• Depth-specific water quality analysis
• Water Availability Analysis
• Well diagnostics
• Downhole video logging
• Well rehabilitation
• Water supply vulnerability assessments
• Source water protection
• Surface water – groundwater interaction
• Groundwater modeling
• Water tank foundation design
• Diversions and pump stations
• Dams, lakes, ponds
• Levees, canals and pipelines
• Water treatment and storage facilities
• Foundation selection and design
• Settlement and seepage analysis
• Slope stability studies
• Seismic design criteria development
• Geotechnical drilling
• Environmental Due Diligence Investigations
• Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
• Caltrans-compliant hazardous materials assessments
• Groundwater monitoring
• Waste Discharge Permits
• Statistical and trend analysis of soil water quality data
• Surface water sampling programs
• Regulatory reporting and compliance
• “Non-typical” and emerging compounds of concern in water supply
For further information, contact Tom Ballard at:
phone: (Toll Free) 888.423.0573