Preferred Provider Program
The Power of CRWA Working For You
American Leak Detection was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in
• Underground Utility Location
American Leak Detection is the Municipal Leak Detection Expert.
Bartle Wells Associates (BWA) is an independent financial advisor to public agencies that specializes in water and wastewater rates and finance. Our firm was established in 1964 and is owned and managed by its principal consultants. We have 50 years of experience advising local governments on the complexities and challenges in public finance.
• Full Service Environmental Laboratory
For further information contact Mark Ellis with BC Labs at: 800-878-4911 ext. 431
Your one stop shop for Utility Compliance and Information Management Solutions.
SAMS WATER: (SAMS) Sampling and Monitoring Solutions
SAMS Wastewater is an innovative management tool for NPDES requirements based on state and Federal regulations effortlessly. It seamlessly integrates sampling and scheduling management within the utility environment. Capabilities include graphing, reporting, water quality tracking, and forecasting. An extensive report management solution provides custom and predefined user reports. The software is a complete package that will use reporting tools to alert when monitoring needs to be implemented and advise on monitoring trends for specific locations. The software can be safely shared over the Web with other users and allow or prohibit sharing specific features among users. The software effortlessly generates Discharge Monitoring Reports and status reports with graphics and maps of sampling sites.
SAMS Engineering Content Management:
SAMS Engineering Content Management is a geospatial content management solution to manage the life cycle of company data files and paper records and associates the data with physical assets of the system. This allows a geospatial search of documents in addition to a rigorous full document search. This innovative management software provides database organization for all engineering documents including CAD / drawings, office documents, meetings and conversation notes.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT NJBSOFT PRODUCTS CONTACT
Phone: Pranam Joshi (602)759-1905
• Operational Advice
Quad Knopf has been providing communities with water solutions since 1972.
• Storage Tanks
Full Suite of Services:
• Engineering for Water Supply, Distribution and Treatment
SCS Engineers aids clients in the use and management of surface and groundwater resources. We assist public agencies, attorneys, and private companies in the evaluation, development, and protection of groundwater for domestic, municipal, agricultural, and industrial uses. Clients include towns, rural water districts, corporations, private landowners, law firms, Native American tribes, water commissions, and landfill operators.
When assessing the potential for developing an area, groundwater evaluations are often necessary to determine the current and future impact on local resources. Variables affecting groundwater management, include the geologic and hydrogeologic environment, water quality, the location and rate of natural and artificial recharge, interaction of streams and aquifers, extraction rates, groundwater import and export, wastewater utilization, and legal considerations.
Key to the success of most programs is an understanding of the natural environment, basin overdraft potential, and the interrelated environmental, legal, and political consideration.
Our Water Resources Management Practice
· Preparation of Drinking Water Source Assessment Plans (DWSAPs)
· Water well design and construction oversight
· Wellhead protection programs
· Unified watershed assessments and sanitary surveys
· Aquifer testing and analysis
· Regional and local hydrogeologic investigation
· Groundwater and soil contamination assessment and remediation
· Groundwater modeling
· Evaluation of water distribution and irrigation systems
For further information, please contact:
Chuck Houser, Project Manager
Phone: (858) 571-5500
Address: 8799 Balboa Ave., Suite 290
San Diego, CA 92123
Singular Payments is the leading provider of Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP) solutions for utilities, towns, municipalities and other organizations who are seeking to lower overhead and operating expenses relating to the invoicing and collection of payment for services provided. Through Singular Payments’ EBPP platform, called celeri, rural water utilities can now deliver an enhanced customer experience, achieve a dramatic reduction in operational expenses relating to the handling of paper invoices and payments, and increase cash flows. Other benefits include:
• Have control over the timing and the amount of payment
• Simplify bill-payment processing and record retention
• Centralize and streamline all bill-payment functions
• Review bills and submit payments, 24 hours a day
• Reduce or eliminate filing and storing of paper
• Access a data file for uploading into any accounting software
• Leverage the delivery power of the Internet
• Integrate with existing automated billing and payment functions
• Improve cash flow and posting time
• Go Green
Additionally, celeri provides for the ability to set up payment plans, recurring payments, and the option to accept partial payments. Best of all, with our “Check2ACH” program, walk-in and mail-in payments are instantly converted to an ACH, eliminating the need to ever go to the bank again to make a deposit.
For more information on this CRWA Preferred Provider program, call Jonathan Darcy at 877-829-5705, or contact him by way of email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit our website at www.singularpayments.com/CRWA.
Superior Tank is a leading Designer, Fabricator, Manufacturer, Installer and Supplier of Bolted and Welded Steel Storage Tanks for the Potable Water, Wastewater, Dry Bulk, Fire Protection and Crude Oil Industries.
Services Available For Existing Tank(s) Include:
• Repair, Retrofit or Dismantle existing Bolted or Welded Steel Storage Tank(s)
• Upgrade or repair existing Tank Foundations
• Provider of both Field Applied Coatings and Factory Applied Powder Coating
• Manufacture and Install Tank Accessories (Ladders, Liquid Level Indicators, Nozzles, Railing and etc.)
Asset Management Services Include:
• Comprehensive inspection report of tank(s) condition
• Structural, safety, sanitary and security upgrades
• Compliance to adhere to AWWA, OSHA & Health Department standards
• Class A Licensed General Contractor in the State of California
New/Used Bolted & Welded Steel Storage Tank Services Include:
• New Tank(s) are designed to AWWA, NFPA, FM & API Specifications
• Tank capacities range from 10,000 Gal. – 10 Million Gallons
• Engineering, Design Drawings, Lease and Financing services are available
• Deal directly with the Manufacturer (No Third Party Involvement)
Superior Tank is committed to providing a superior product and service to our client’s storage needs.
For further information contact Matt Tasch, Director of Project Management, with Superior Tank:
phone: 800-221-TANK (8265) or 858-242-0204
Established in 1954, Taber Consultants has a successful 57 year track record of working with federal, state, county and local public agencies and special districts in rural areas and small communities throughout California.
Taber Consultants provides timely, innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to client challenges in the areas of geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, environmental site investigations and cleanups, regulatory reporting and compliance, and water resources management.
Too often in today’s business world, customer service is a forgotten issue. Not so at Taber Consultants. We listen to your needs and identify solutions that benefit you. We go out of our way to understand your business and timetables, so we can meet all your requirements. And, we stand behind our work. When it comes to our business, we offer our clients a powerful resource and a recipe for successful completion of your projects on time and on budget.
Taber Consultants’ key services include:
Water Resources Services
• Hydro-geologic evaluations
• Depth specific analysis
• Surface water – groundwater interaction
• Groundwater management plans
• Water resources development
• Aquifer testing
• Well and well field design
• Well rehabilitation
• Water supply vulnerability assessments
• Groundwater modeling
• Waste Discharge Permits
• Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
• Environmental Site Characterization
• Statistical and trend analysis of water quality data
• Surface water sampling programs
• Groundwater monitoring
• Regulatory reporting and compliance
• “Non-typical” and emerging compounds of concern in water supplies analysis
• Water tank foundation design
• Diversions and pump stations
• Dams, lakes, ponds
• Levees, canals and pipelines
• Water treatment and storage facilities
• Foundation selection and design
• Settlement and seepage analysis
• Slope stability studies
• Seismic design criteria development
• Geotechnical drilling
For further information, contact Tom Ballard at:
phone: (Toll Free) 888.423.0573
Tesco Controls, Inc. is a leading equipment manufacturer and full-service systems integrator. We provide essential products and services to meet the needs of water/wastewater, traffic control and electric utility industries. Established in 1972, Tesco Controls has completed over 45,000 successful projects. As a 100% employee-owned company, our experienced employee-owners go the extra mile to ensure your project comes in on time and within budget.
From conceptual design and manufacturing through implementation:
• Design–Build Services
• Engineering Services
• SCADA Programming
• PLC Application Programing
• Field Services & Technical Support
• Telemetry, Radio Path & Network Studies
• Security System Solutions
• Arc Flash Hazard Analysis
• Extended Maintenance & System Services
Tesco is the leading solutions provider in the water/wastewater industry. We proudly manufacture in the U.S.A. in our 125,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Sacramento, Ca.
Manufacturing & Custom Fabrication:
• Control Panels
• Motor Control Centers
• Pump Controls
• Switchboards, Utility Service Equipment & Power Products
• Programmable Logic Controllers & Accessories
• Signal Battery Backup Systems
Contact us at:
Tesco Controls, Inc. | 8440 Florin Road | Sacramento, CA | www.tescocontrols.com
1-800-94-TESCO | 916-395-8800 | Fax: 916-429-2817 | Email: email@example.com
Design/Build Construction Services. Seamless water and wastewater project delivery. Licensed California contractor since 1959.
Full Service General Engineering, Procuring and Construction (EPC) Services for Water Infrastructure including:
· Civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering through industry partners
· Self-perform civil, structural, mechanical and electrical construction
· Provide competitive subcontractor and equipment vendor pricing
· Preconstruction services including estimating, scheduling, site surveys and value engineering
· Provide multiple contract options including guaranteed maximum price, cost plus fixed fee and lump sum
· Provide operations & maintenance options through industry partners
· Provide financing options/advice through industry partners
For more info, please contact: Trish Gallagher at 707.540.9640 firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: http://www.westernwater.com/ License no. 188068