The Power of CRWA Working For You
You rely on CRWA for your technical and educational needs; now CRWA will be able to help utilities collectively leverage their buying power through the value added products and services offered in this new program. CRWA's main goal is to provide significant benefit to California's rural systems.
Provided below is a preview of CRWA's new Preferred Provider Program. This program is available to members of California Rural Water Association. If you have questions regarding the discounts available to you as a member, please contact Dustin Hardwick Director of Resource Development California Rural Water Association at 1-800-833-0322.
To take advantage of the Preferred Provider Program benefits and additional membership benefits, please click here for a membership application and fee schedule.
SERVING THE CALIFORNIA ENVIRONMENTAL SECTOR
Alpha Analytical Laboratories, Inc. is a premier California (ELAP certifications #1551 & #2728) analytical laboratory network, specializing in regulatory compliance analyses of waters, sediments and solids since 1975. Our team is committed to providing consistently reliable data, personal service, and analytical support to the California environmental sector. Our clients range from local homeowners to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). We specialize in the analysis of potential contaminants in:
• Drinking Water, and Bottled Water
• Recycled Water
• Ground Water
• Storm water
• POTW - Pretreatment Program Work
• Soil, Sediment, Sludge and Hazardous Waste Characterization
We offer a vast library of certified testing methodology that involves the analytical expertise of our Wet Chemistry, Inorganics, Organics, and Fish Bioassay divisions.
Alpha Analytical Laboratories offers CRWA members:
• Full-service capabilities
• Discount pricing
• Free courier pick-up routes
• Free sample bottle collection kits
• Free sample collection classes
• Sample drop-off locations in Sacramento, Dublin, and Ukiah, CA
For information, please contact:
American Leak Detection was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Palm Springs, Calif. It is the world leader in accurate, non-destructive detection of hidden water, sewer and gas leaks in residential, commercial and municipal buildings. With 140 individually-owned franchises in seven countries, technicians have detected more than 6 million leaks, saving customers millions of dollars in costly repairs. The corporation is dedicated to water conservation, resource protection and providing eco-friendly services. For more information visit www.americanleakdetection.com.
• Underground Utility Location
• Complete Leak Surveys on Water Distribution Systems
• Trenchless Pipe Replacement
American Leak Detection is the Municipal Leak Detection Expert.
For further information contact Jimmy Carter with American Leak Detection at:
Aqua Sierra Controls, Inc. is an instrumentation and SCADA systems integrator with turnkey capabilities including: Engineering, construction, repairs, troubleshooting and NIST traceable calibrations.
• SCADA and Radio Telemetry System Design and Integration including, PLC Programming, HMI Programming, Radio Studies, Radio License Application Filing, Installation, Pump Controls,
RTUs, Network Setup, Troubleshooting and Maintenance.
• UL508 Panel Shop. Custom control panel design and fabrication and panel wiring and
• Process control instrumentation service, troubleshooting, repair, installations and calibrations
including analytical devices.
• Instrumentation and calibration services for flow, pressure, temperature, pH, turbidity, chlorine
systems for any water, waste water or industrial process.
• Chemical feel systems including design, installation and repair for gas or liquid Chlorine, SO2,
pH or ammonia.
• Complete Sewer Lift Station Packages including design, installation and controls.
• A comprehensive shop repair facility for electric, pneumatic and electromechanical
• Water meter flow bench for testing meters up to 3 inches.
• Licensed contractor Class A General Engineering and Class C-10 Electrical License #474023
with design capability for turnkey projects ranging from underground work to instrumentation
processes and electrical.
• Competitive demand rates and even lower rates for maintenance contracts.
• Territories include Northern California, Southern California and Nevada.
For further information contact Josh Lane with Aqua Sierra Controls, Inc.:
Analytical Laboratories Inc. Excellence Since 1949
• Full Service Environmental Laboratory
• Specializing in analysis of drinking water, groundwater
• Complete wastewater capabilities
• Soils and waste characterization experience
• Online data availability through BCLabNet
• Cost effective member pricing and statewide coverage with couriers/overnight shippers
• Cost effective services to assist members in maintaining monitoring compliance
• No cost reporting to Regulatory Agencies
For further information contact Mark Ellis with BC Labs at: 800-878-4911 ext. 431
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.bclabs.com
With over 20% of all energy in California going toward the conveyance of water, utilities and grid operators continue to look for ways to increase the electric grid’s capacity. Where once the only option was to fire up costly backup plants, California’s Investor Owned Utilities (IOUs) now look to energy consumers to relieve the grid of excess demand at critical times. CRWA members now have a unique opportunity to lower their energy costs, generate new profit streams, and help prevent blackouts and brownouts when the state faces critical electricity shortages. By enrolling in revenue generating demand response programs, participants get paid for offering to reduce their energy usage even if never called upon. If events do occur, payments to participants are even higher. These programs can keep electricity costs down for everyone and benefit the environment.
EnerNOC's intuitive, web-based application, DemandSMART, enables water agencies, wastewater treatment plants, and irrigation districts to receive payments for participating in demand response programs. But participating with EnerNOC offers more than just healthy incentive payments:
• All programs are risk free and have no costs associated with enrollment
• Every participating agency receives free, real-time energy monitoring software to help optimize demand response performance and reduce peak demand charges through intelligent load shifting strategies
• EnerNOC helps each organization develop a customized curtailment strategy that delivers maximum revenues while minimizing operational disruption
• Receive quarterly incentive checks, even when no curtailment events occur
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON ENROLLMENT IN DEMAND RESPONSE PROGRAMS, CONTACT:
Jeff Lipton – Channel Development Manager
Your one stop shop for Utility Compliance and Information Management Solutions.
NJBSoft was created with a vision of providing high-end, value-added technological solutions to the Civil, Environmental and Municipal engineering sector.
SAMS WATER: (SAMS) Sampling and Monitoring Solutions
A simple to use software that manages SDWA regulation compliance as well as water quality tracking. The software will schedule all water compliance needs; report monitoring and violations; and generate CCR reports and graphics effortlessly. The software streamlines workflow and provides efficient work management for water compliance. SAMS water is a solution to all water quality compliance and reporting with built-in forecasting tools.
SAMS Wastewater is an innovative management tool for NPDES requirements based on state and Federal regulations effortlessly. It seamlessly integrates sampling and scheduling management within the utility environment. Capabilities include graphing, reporting, water quality tracking, and forecasting. An extensive report management solution provides custom and predefined user reports. The software is a complete package that will use reporting tools to alert when monitoring needs to be implemented and advise on monitoring trends for specific locations. The software can be safely shared over the Web with other users and allow or prohibit sharing specific features among users. The software effortlessly generates Discharge Monitoring Reports and status reports with graphics and maps of sampling sites.
SAMS Engineering Content Management:
SAMS Engineering Content Management is a geospatial content management solution to manage the life cycle of company data files and paper records and associates the data with physical assets of the system. This allows a geospatial search of documents in addition to a rigorous full document search. This innovative management software provides database organization for all engineering documents including CAD / drawings, office documents, meetings and conversation notes.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT NJBSOFT PRODUCTS CONTACT
Phone: Kate Martin (626) 940-8651
Pranam Joshi (602)759-1905
DELIVERING SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS FOR CIVIL INFRASTRUCTURE
Nolte Associates, a member of the NV5 family, is a full service surveying, engineering and construction management company with multiple offices throughout the state that focus on assisting rural water and wastewater systems.
• Operational Advice
• District Engineering Services
• AB54 System Mapping
• Design of Water Supply, Distribution and Treatment Systems
• Wastewater Collection and Treatment Engineering
• Recycled Water Engineering
• Construction Management/Oversight
• Regulatory and Funding Agency Assistance
• Start-up and Trouble-shooting Services
• Surveying, Staking and Mapping
• Structural Engineering
• Asset Management
• Geotechnical Engineering
• Materials and Compaction Testing
• USDA and State Funding Assistance
• Electrical Engineering
NV5 provides customized planning and engineering services to small and economically burdened water and wastewater agencies throughout California. Moreover, NV5 has years of experience assisting more than 50 communities obtain outside funding on water and wastewater projects.
For further information contact James Owens with NV5:
Quad Knopf has been providing communities with water solutions since 1972.
Water is the lifeblood of every community, and its efficient and dependable supply, storage and distribution is vital to our quality of life. No one better understands this than Quad Knopf.
For nearly 40 years, Quad Knopf has been partnering with rural water districts and municipal agencies, providing expert professional services designed to ensure that this most vital of resources remains safe and reliable.
Quad Knopf has broad experience developing feasible, efficient water facility design solutions. Our experience as District Engineer for numerous water supply purveyors and small cities throughout the State, provides the basis for understanding the unique challenges faced by rural water agencies. Quad Knopf's team includes a diversity of specialists who are committed to see projects through from conceptual planning to finished construction.
Our areas of expertise in water systems include:
• Storage Tanks
• Booster Pumps
• Groundwater Wells
• Distribution System Piping
• Infrastructure Master Planning
• Hydraulic Analyses
• Water Management Plans
• Water Connection Fees and Rate Studies
• Water and Wastewater Treatment
Full Suite of Services:
• Engineering for Water Supply, Distribution and Treatment
• Wastewater Facility Design and Planning
• Environmental Planning and Permitting
• Water Recycling and Reuse
• Regulatory Agency Assistance
• Biological and Ecological Resources
• Land Surveying and Construction Staking
• Mapping and GIS
• Construction Management
• State-certified Labor Compliance Program
• Funding and Financial Assistance
• Financial Analysis and Rate Studies
For more information, contact:
Lydia Zabrycki, Director of Business Partnering
LEADING TECHNOLOGY IN STEEL STORAGE TANKS
Superior Tank is a leading Designer, Fabricator, Manufacturer, Installer and Supplier of Bolted and Welded Steel Storage Tanks for the Potable Water, Wastewater, Dry Bulk, Fire Protection and Crude Oil Industries.
Services Available For Existing Tank(s) Include:
• Repair, Retrofit or Dismantle existing Bolted or Welded Steel Storage Tank(s)
• Upgrade or repair existing Tank Foundations
• Provider of both Field Applied Coatings and Factory Applied Powder Coating
• Manufacture and Install Tank Accessories (Ladders, Liquid Level Indicators, Nozzles, Railing and etc.)
Asset Management Services Include:
• Comprehensive inspection report of tank(s) condition
• Structural, safety, sanitary and security upgrades
• Compliance to adhere to AWWA, OSHA & Health Department standards
• Class A Licensed General Contractor in the State of California
New/Used Bolted & Welded Steel Storage Tank Services Include:
• New Tank(s) are designed to AWWA, NFPA, FM & API Specifications
• Tank capacities range from 10,000 Gal. – 10 Million Gallons
• Engineering, Design Drawings, Lease and Financing services are available
• Deal directly with the Manufacturer (No Third Party Involvement)
Superior Tank is committed to providing a superior product and service to our client’s storage needs.
Established in 1954, Taber Consultants has a successful 57 year track record of working with federal, state, county and local public agencies and special districts in rural areas and small communities throughout California.
Taber Consultants provides timely, innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to client challenges in the areas of geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, environmental site investigations and cleanups, regulatory reporting and compliance, and water resources management.
Too often in today’s business world, customer service is a forgotten issue. Not so at Taber Consultants. We listen to your needs and identify solutions that benefit you. We go out of our way to understand your business and timetables, so we can meet all your requirements. And, we stand behind our work. When it comes to our business, we offer our clients a powerful resource and a recipe for successful completion of your projects on time and on budget.
Taber Consultants’ key services include:
Water Resources Services
• Hydro-geologic evaluations
• Depth specific analysis
• Surface water – groundwater interaction
• Groundwater management plans
• Water resources development
• Aquifer testing
• Well and well field design
• Well rehabilitation
• Water supply vulnerability assessments
• Groundwater modeling
• Waste Discharge Permits
• Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
• Environmental Site Characterization
• Statistical and trend analysis of water quality data
• Surface water sampling programs
• Groundwater monitoring
• Regulatory reporting and compliance
• “Non-typical” and emerging compounds of concern in water supplies analysis
• Water tank foundation design
• Diversions and pump stations
• Dams, lakes, ponds
• Levees, canals and pipelines
• Water treatment and storage facilities
• Foundation selection and design
• Settlement and seepage analysis
• Slope stability studies
• Seismic design criteria development
• Geotechnical drilling
For further information, contact Tom Ballard at:
phone: (Toll Free) 888.423.0573